A telescopic pool building, also sometimes called a telescopic pool enclosure, allows the flexibility of enclosing your swimming pool during the winter or opening up the pool area during the better summer weather, therefore giving you all year-round usage of your swimming facilities.
Custom Retractable Pool Enclosures for Indoor Outdoor Pools will also provide swimming pool safety for children and will protect your pool from dirt and debris, reducing swimming pool maintenance costs and reducing heating costs by keeping the water temperature 10 – 12 °C higher.
The seven important points to check when selecting a telescopic pool cover are:
– The components have to be very durable and reliable. No glass! For example aluminum, methacrylate, polycarbonate, and stainless steel fasteners
– Safety locks are provided on all doors to avoid accidents,
– No guide rails on the floor will leave the pool patio totally free from potential trip hazards
– Custom designed high resistance extrusions have to be specially designed for pool enclosures and have a thermo lacquer finish in a choice of colors.
– All components such as the extrusions, the polycarbonate roof, end glazing, stainless steel anchor bolts, and nylon wheels should be factory guaranteed.
3 Design Versatility:
– Wall mounted, side on or end on have to be made to measure to suit your site and make the most of your unique pool area
– The cover should also allow substantial heating economy through the greenhouse effect, reduce chemical use, saving time and money.
5 Large range of buildings:
– Choose a highly skilled team designer and manufacturer with experience in both domestic telescopic pool enclosures and commercial swimming pool buildings including with a new range of fixed pool buildings
6 The simple installation process (in 6 stages):
– Stage 1: a site visit allows precise measurements and photos of the pool and its surrounds to be taken.
– Stage 2: Once a firm price is agreed, technical drawings and plans are prepared.
– Stage 3: Once an initial deposit is taken and the installation date agreed, plans are sent with your order to the factory.
– Stage 4: Your building is carefully wrapped and packaged for transport from the factory to the site, to arrive at the agreed time.
– Stage 5: The lorry and the installation team arrive simultaneously for assembly of the telescopic building over your pool, usually completed in just one day.
– Stage 6: Your pool building is firmly fixed to the ground using stainless steel fixtures and the team explains the operation of the easy-to-use telescopic building to you.
7 Optional Extras
You should have a choice of optional features to enhance your telescopic pool building such as;
– An easy to use telescopic mechanism making swimming pool enclosures really easy to use.
– an option of a motorized automatic building.
– an optional air heater.